We have had an eventful week. I dropped the boys off at school in Carrollton on Monday. I typically stay in Carrollton to run errands and things like that because I have to be back at the school at 1PM to teach piano, but decided to drive back home to Tallapoosa. I get back home, and get a call from the school. Luke has a bad nose bleed and says he stuck a bead up his nose. Great! So, I head back to Carrollton, to find out that the ear/nose/throat doctor can't see us until 12:45. We go to the the doctor, and after an exam and x-rays, determine the bead is no longer in his nose. Good news! I send the boys home with my mom to Tallapoosa and I head back to school to
play catch up on my piano students. All is well, and Tuesday is a typical day. I drop the boys off at school and go to get my hair colored and cut. I am sitting in the stylist's chair, telling her about our doctor's visit with Luke. Luckily, she is almost finished with my hair, because my cell rings. It's the school, and yes.....Levi has put 3 beads up his nose!!! I ask "are you kidding me???".... he has blown one bead into a tissue, and sneezed one out. The third is unaccounted for. The ENT doctor sees us before his lunch break (bless his heart!). He says, "I've heard of strep throat being contagious, but not beads in the nose." After an exam and more x-rays, there is no third bead.Please, NO MORE BEADS IN THE NOSE!
1 comment:
Larry and I had the 'belly' laugh on that story!! Too funny! Luke and Levi - no more beads in your nose!! HA HA
Post a Comment