5 years ago
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
At the beach with time on my hands...
The boys are sleeping (all three of them) and so I sit at the computer with time to do nothing. Nothing! It seems so strange, but when you're on vacation, there is actually time do "nothing"! So, I decide to create an Able Family Blog. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. I hope this won't be my only blog...we will only be at the beach for another four days, and then "real life" will begin again. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can use this to keep in touch with our family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I loved the pictures of the boys and what a great idea to keep in touch. Seems like this is the only way these days. Looking forward to more communications.
Love,
Sharon
Jennifer - this was such a great idea. We always want to see pictures of the boys - We hope ya'll are having a great vacation.
Love,
Darlene
Wow- the boys are really getting big...I can't believe they are starting school this year. What are you going to do with yourself while they are away at school???Yeah- mommy time!
Hello Able Family. So you are at the beach and I am so jealous. This is a great idea to post your photos and comments. I enjoyed reading it and looking at the pictures. The boys are growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you at the next family gathering and until then, enjoy the remainder of your vacation.
Love,
Aunt Vicki
Jennifer, thanks for sending the updates on the boys. Is it Luke or Levi that looks so much like Jimmy? His picture makes me think of Jimmy. Wish he could have seen them. Keep in touch.
Carole S.
What a GREAT idea! We love the pictures! Looking forward to seeing more. Hope all of you had a wonderful vacation. Love, Debbie, David, Dana, and Deanna
Post a Comment