Luke while wearing his Easter basket on his head
as his "helmet."
Our new family member, Missy. Santa Claus
delivered her to us in December. She will let
the boys do anything they want with her. They
love to pick her up, and come and show me, "See
Mama, I'm holding her belly and her butt"... the
correct way to carry a cat!
Each year before school ends, Derek hosts a
cookout at our house for all his senior band
students. This year we had 15 that attended.
Luke and Levi were in heaven with lots of
teenage girls to give them lots of attention!
We have new next door neighbors as of a few
months ago. They moved to Tallapoosa from
Douglasville, just like us. They have a 3 year
old grandson, Dylan, who visits a lot on the
weekends and the boys just love him!
OK, so I can't resist posting at least ONE photo
from the most recent Atlanta Bon Jovi concert!
My sister and I went together and we sat on the
SEVENTH row!!!! It was awesome, as usual (we
never miss a Bon Jovi concert). Daughtry was
the opening band, and they were great as well.
1 comment:
We were at the concert too. It was GREAT!!!!!!Loved every minute of it. Our seats were not as good as yours,you rat!!!! You could almost touch him. Gave me chills when he sang Lay You Down on a Bed of Roses. Told Doug I will go again no matter if he wants to or not. I'll go with you two!!!
Teresa
Post a Comment