5 years ago
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Does Jesus wear flip-flops?
So here we are, still at the beach. When you're together 24/7 for a week, lots of conversation seems to happen. As we were riding in the van last night after a wonderful seafood dinner, the conversation turns to how Levi looks and acts so much like my dad, who he of course never had the chance to meet. Papa Jimmy passed away 11 days after we found out I was pregnant. The discussion goes to "where is Papa Jimmy", to which Levi answers "he's in Heaven with Jesus"; then the question "where is heaven?" from Luke. After some discussion about the exact location of Heaven, Levi says "does Jesus wear flip-flops????" I have to say, that question has never entered my mind, but I love the questions you get from a two year old! If I only knew all the answers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment