Monday, June 30, 2008

Gram

Luke and Levi are very blessed to have Gram in their lives. She is their only living great-grandparent. I hope when I'm in my 80's I can read books to my own great-grandchildren! Gram is Derek's maternal grandmother. She is an incredible lady. She is one of those people who alway look perfectly put together, no matter what she's wearing! She has the greatest love for her family, and spent many years caring for Papop when his health was failing. She is a wondeful example of all the things I strive to be, and I'm so glad she's able to spend time with our boys. There is so much to learn from her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

I love your family blogs. That is such a sweet picture of the boys with Gram. She is such a special lady and she is so dearly loved by her family. She is truly one of a kind!!

Love you all,
Aunt Vicki